Hollywood is a neighborhood located in Los Angeles and is home to the U.S. Film Industry, including many old and famous film studios. Hollywood was established in 1903 and continues to be a prominent tourist destination.
Places to visit:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame- It’s a side walk which had inscribed stars with the name of famous actors, musicians, directors, personalities, and other important people of film industry since 1960.
- Universal Studios Hollywood- Universal site includes adventurous theme park, working studio, city walk, restaurant and shops. This place is full of fun with theme park which have amazing rides with fill props and many more.
- TCL Chinese Theatre- A Chinese theatre with amazing Chinese interiors and exteriors and it’s a home to famous autographs collection with footprints and handprints.
- Hollywood Bowl- An outdoor concert area for music and fun which can hold upto 30,000 people. watch shows of every genre at this historic amphitheater.
- Lake Hollywood park- An amazing place to visit which is a grassy area and dog friendly place with the view of Hollywood sign.
- The Hollywood Museum- It’s all about Hollywood history which was shown by movie props and exhibits.
- Stahl House- It’s a historical landmark, it is modernized house built with glass walls which offers panoramic view of Los Angeles.
Places to stay:
- Hollywood Historic Hotel- It’s the Historic hotel with great services, also offers luxurious and vintage interior.
- Hollywood Hotel- A hotel offering amazing services with free breakfast and bar/lounge.
- The Hollywood Roosevelt- This hotel offers airy and contemporary rooms with outside pool and a nightclub.
- The Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hostel- Most excited and amazing place to stay. They offer movie theatre, free breakfast and lot more.
- Walk of Fame Hostel- This hotel offers modern dorms and pool table and many more incredible services.